(For Site Administrators Only)
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
National affiliation with working women - Friendships with diverse women - Build professional resources - Leadership training - Professional & personal skills development - Educational programs (virtual & in person) - Political awareness and advocacy - Mentoring programs - Networking opportunities
- You'll have access to our BPW publications such as our state newsletter, The Newscaster.
- BPW/MD events and functions held across the state. Members attend these informative and educational programs to learn and to network. Workshops and speakers make these events a valuable resource for members.
- The Newscaster, an educational publication of the BPW Foundation of Maryland, focuses on information related to women's issues and BPW business.
- The BPW/MD website at www.bpwmaryland.org provides current information on state and local organization programs and activities.
- The BPW/MD Resource Directory is published every two years and is a valuable resource tool for communicating and networking with other professional women around the state.
MEMBERSHIP JOINING PROCESS
You can now pay for your membership online via PayPal subscription. If you choose not to register online, please follow the instructions on the registration form and send it along with your membership dues payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to explore our site as well as attend a Local Organization Meeting or Event before deciding on the type of membership that is right for you. Once we receive your registration form and payment you are added to our roster and can start to explore all the benefits of being a BPW Member!
Membership dues are paid annually. If you choose to affiliate with a Local Organization you can explore their page to find how much their dinner meetings and local programs may be in addition to your Annual Membership Fee.
** If you have previously subscribed via PayPal, await your renewal notice from PayPal and DO NOT use any option on this page. You may also manage your subscription via your PayPal console.
For a Printable BPW / MD Membership Application Form click here.
For a Printable BPW / MD Membership Brochure click here.
For a Printable BPW / MD Membership Fact Sheet click here.
Please email the Membership Committee with any questions.
- Member of a Local (MOL) - $100.00 Annual Membership
Members are affiliated with a Local BPW organization. Not sure which one to join? You are always welcome to visit a Local Organization meeting before joining.
- Member at Large (MAL) - $100.00 Annual Membership
Members are affiliated with the State Organization only. Members may affiliate with a Local Organization (Member of Local - MOL) or maintain state membership only (Member at Large - MAL).
- Student Member - $60.00 Annual Membership Fee
Students must be enrolled in an accredited institution of higher learning for at least 50% of their time.
- E-member - $40.00 Annual Membership Fee
Individuals may join as an E-member to receive electronic state communications but may not participate in governance of the organization.